Manage Multiple Mailchimp Accounts from One Dashboard
I have a confession. I have been logging in and out of Mailchimp accounts all my life. If you, too, suffer from this condition, there is still help. Honestly, I don’t know why I didn’t clue into this sooner. Mailchimp allows users to manage multiple accounts. The account holder, or admin, can also grant permissions based on the level of access you wish to give.
Love this #InstaKnow video? Follow me on Instagram to always be in the know!
How to Add Users
1. Login to the Mailchimp account you wish to grant access for
2. Click the account name on the top left corner of your screen
3. Click “Account Settings” then “Users and Account Details”
4. Click the “Invite a User” button
5. Add the user’s email address and choose the user type (based on the permissions you wish to grant)
Once they user accepts the invitation, when they login to their Mailchimp account, they’ll be able to choose the account they wish to use, as well as from the main navigation bar in their dashboard. How awesome is that?